I Live In Korea

My name is Ben Gwynne. I USED to teach English in Incheon, South Korea. Here's some photos, stories, videos, etc.

It's rare if a week goes by where I don't have a bunch of things given to me or many things drawn or written about me. Kids will just put something on my desk, draw a picture and show it to me, write on the board before I come to class, etc. Some things are very unflattering and some are very kind (repeated "I love you" comments).


Either way, here's a collection of some of my favorites. Props to Julie London for this all time classic track.

4 comments:

Kafka said...

Some letters are so sweet. But don't you think cry me a river is too tender for the funniest sketches?

Ben Gwynne said...

yeah, i was kind of making a joke about it though. i do like my students a lot though

turkoid said...

Thanks for sharing your student's artwork. Love it! Too cute and funny.

Ben Gwynne said...

I get loads of "gifts" from them too. Candy all the time, origami, you name it. So funny, and yes, cute.